What Is Hexarelin
Hexarelin is a synthetic six amino acid compound, a growth hormone releasing peptide, which can bind it to natural analog ghrelin and activate the growth hormone secretagogue receptor(GHSR) in the brain. It works through specific receptors at the pituitary and hypothalamus levels to stimulate the release of GH in animals and humans. Like other GHRP, Hexarelin peptide also has significant prolactin and adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) cortisol releasing activity. In addition, it has protective activity against ventricular dysfunction after aging heart ischemia. Inquiry us to get the quotation of hexarelin for sale in Megaman now.
Advantages of Hexarelin
- Since the amino acid sequence of Haixarelin may help promote the body to produce more growth hormone, it will not shut down the body's own production. Compared with growth hormone alone, this is a very important factor that makes Hexarelin an attractive chain.
- Compared with its analogue GHRP-6, hexarelin peptide is chemically more stable, and GH secretagogue is more effective.
- Healing of joints. Not pain relief, but actual healing.
- The strengthening and perfection of the nervous system.
- Pressure release.
- Protects the heart, including scar tissue healing and left ventricular.
- Repair muscle fibers and tissues.
- Increased bone density.
Functions of Hexarelin Peptide
- Hexarelin peptide has the ability to help increase lean body mass and strength, so it is often popular with athletes. It is also popular for helping individuals maintain low levels of fat in the body and increase the speed of recovery. The end result will mainly depend on the diet and exercise style of the individual using it, and it works best when combined with anabolic steroids.
- Hexarelin is a powerful GH releasing peptide (GHRP) that can cause a large amount of GH release in normal subjects after oral, intranasal, intravenous and sc administration. The availability of orally active compounds and the additional potential attraction that can cause pulsatile GH release may make hexarelin a useful therapeutic GH secretagogue.
- Echocardiography was used to evaluate the effect of GH secretagogue Hex on hemodynamics in a rat model of impaired cardiac function after MI. The main finding is that both GH and Hexarelintreatments can increase SV and CO and decrease TPR.
- Hexarelin is also suitable for people in off-season or cutting cycle because it can improve metabolism and increase fat loss. There is also evidence that haisarelin helps restore health during periods of limited calorie intake, which is common during cutting. It is important to note that although it cannot provide anabolic effects when used alone, it does increase the amount and rate of fat burning.
- Muscle strength. Taking Hexarelin can increase LVEF without affecting average blood pressure and heart rate. Acute intravenous injection of hexahydroepinephrine leads to a rapid increase in LVEF, cardiac output and cardiac index, while reducing wedge pressure. It also increased the mean arterial pressure and temporarily reduced the central venous pressure, but didn’t change the systemic vascular resistance index and heart rate.
- Inhibit cell apoptosis. Hexarelin treatment also inhibits doxorubicin-induced apoptosis and promotes the survival of H9c2 cardiomyocytes and endothelial cells. The anti-apoptotic activity of hexarelin in cardiomyocytes and endothelial cells may partly explain its cardioprotective effects.
- Heart fibrosis. Hexarelin treatment of spontaneously hypertensive rats for five weeks can significantly reduce cardiac fibrosis by reducing the interstitial and perivascular myocardial collagen deposition and myocardial hydroxyproline content, and reducing the expression of I and III collagen mRNA and protein.
- The cardiovascular effects of hexarelin have been thought to be unrelated to GH and occur through activation of cardiac receptors. Hexarelin can bind to specific heart parts.
- Inhibit atherosclerosis. Hexarelin treatment can inhibit the formation of atherosclerotic plaque and neointima, partially reverse the ratio of serum high-density lipoprotein cholesterol/low-density lipoprotein cholesterol, and increase serum nitric oxide levels and endothelial nitric oxide in atherosclerosis Synthase. Hexarelin treatment also reduced trilated thymidine incorporation in cultured vascular smooth muscle cells, calcium deposition in the aortic wall, and foam cell formation induced by oxidized low-density lipoprotein.
- Inhibition of ischemia reperfusion injury. Hexarelin treatment not only retains the electrophysiological properties of cardiomyocytes after ischemia-reperfusion injury, but also inhibits cardiomyocyte apoptosis and promotes cell survival by modifying the mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway, and is effective for ischemic myocardium The cells produce positive inotropic effects.
- Hexarelin increases the levels of cortisol and prolactin in the whole body, and its amount far exceeds any other GH drugs. The increase in prolactin should not be as pronounced as some other anabolic steroids, but it may still be significant in some cases. Unlike GHRP-6, no matter its chemical composition is basically the same, the Ghrelin content in the body will not increase.
Why Choose Megaman
- Quality guaranteed. Our special quality inspection department can ensure the quality of our products.
- 24 hours service. Inquiry us for more details and hexarelin price, you will receive our reply in 24 hours.
- Fast and safe delivery. Delivery time depends on your order quantity.