What Is Melanotan-1
Melanotan 1 is a kind of peptide, which is very similar to hormones in the human body. It is mainly used to darken the skin, but also to prevent cancer caused by excessive sun exposure. Melanotan 1, also known as Afamelanotide, is an analog of α-melanocyte stimulating hormone(α-MSH). As far as the tanning effect, Melanotan I mainly increases melanin production by binding to melanocortin 1 receptor(MC1). Melanotan 1 is currently approved by the FDA and other regulatory agencies and can be used to treat various skin-related diseases. Many people want to have healthy tan skin, but they don’t want to stay in the sun hour after hour because they are worries that their skin will be overexposed to ultraviolet rays. Now with Melanotan 1 for sale in Megaman, you can get a even tan skin without sunlight.
Uses of Melanotan-1
- Used to enhance skin tanning for certain light-related skin indications. It can be used for preventive treatment of a series of skin diseases affected by light and potential skin cancer preventive agent.
- Used to enhance tanning under high UV rays to prevent sunburn and long-term UV damage to the skin. It is especially useful for individuals with poor tanned skin.
- Used to prevent phototoxicity in patients with erythropoietic protoporphyria, which is a defect of ferrochelatase. People with this disease experience pain when their skin is exposed to sunlight and some artificial lighting.
- Promote fat loss. Melanotan 1 can act a variety of melanocortin receptors, including MC5 receptors. Stimulating MC5R can promote the oxidation of muscle fatty acids and trandform fat cells from fat storage to fat burning.
- It can protect the brain from the kind of damage that causes cognitive decline and Alzheimer’s disease. Melanotan I can act on MC4 receptors, and MC4 receptor stimulation can promote neurogenesis and lead to cognitive recovery in AD.
- In addition, it also has a variety of physiological effects on blood pressure, eating behavior and central nervous system functions.
Advantages of Melanotan-I
- It can be used safely in combination with UV-B light and sunlight, also has a synergistic effect in the tanning response to light.
- Reduce the amount of ultraviolet radiation, thereby reducing the possibility of skin cancer or other skin problems.
Melanotan 1 is very similar to the naturally occurring a melanocyte stimulating hormone(alpha-MSH). Alpha-MSH is mainly known for its effect on melanocytes. This function is mediated through strong binding to melanocortin receptor 1. Alpha-MSH is non-selective full agonist of MCR1, MCR3, MCR4, MCR5. Melanotan 1 differs from alpha-MSH in the only amino acid, and was actually first developed as a sunless tanning agent. Although melanocorticoid 1 does cause hyperpigmentation, it also increases sexual arousal, increased appetite and changes in baseline metabolism.
The body produces hormones that stimulate melanocytes. This hormone helps to activate the body’s natural pigmentation and darken the skin in a natural way. But sometimes, people find it difficult to get a healthier and sexier complexion. Don’t worry anymore, because Melanotan is already on the market, which is a synthetic hormone. Melanotan naturally produces hormones in the pituitary when imitating MSH. From there, it provides maximum tanning effect without potential side effects. But research shows that it can effectively mimic the action of melanocyte stimulating hormone (MSH). After correct use, golden brown can be achieved. So, which is better between Melanotan-1 and Melanotan-2?
Melanotan I lasts longer than Melanotan II before being broken down by enzymes in the body. Melanotan II and Melanotan I bind to a wider range of receptors and have a shorter lifespan in your body. Melanotan 2 is easier to use, Melanotan 1 is relatively safer. In addition to tanning, Melanotan-2 can also enhance energy, endurance and libido.
- It is injected subcutaneously into a fleshy part of the body, usually the stomach or abdomen. But the injection site isn’t an important factor, it ultimately depends on your personal preference and comfort level.
- Melanotan 1 is sold as a freeze-dried powder, sealed and stored in a sterile 10mg multi-purpose vial. Before using it, you need to dilute the powder in sterile water.
- Make sure to use a clean and sterile syringe.
- Place the vial of Melanotan I upright and insert the syringe into the center of the cap.
- Withdraw the plunger until the dose in the syringe is correct, and then carefully remove it.
- Before using the syringe, clean the skin area to be injected with alcohol.
- Pinch the skin around the area to be injected, leaving a distance of about 2cm on each side.
- Place the syringe at a 90-degree angle to your skin and quickly insert the syringe.
- Press the plunger fully until the syringe is empty, and then carefully withdraw it.