What is HGH 191AA
HGH191AA (Human Growth Hormone 191AA) is a peptide used to activate human growth hormone (HDH). Human growth hormone is produced by the pituitary gland located at the bottom of the brain. The pituitary gland (pituitary gland) is an endocrine gland that produces HGH191AA and consists of 191 amino acids. HGH controls the growth of the body, ensuring that cells grow and mature at an appropriate rate.
The main functions of human growth hormone 191AA involve protein deposition, tissue growth and the breakdown of subcutaneous fat storage. Therapies using this peptide usually focus on combating a medical disease called growth hormone deficiency (GHD).
- HGH is used as a prescription medicine in medicine to treat growth disorders in children and growth hormone deficiency in adults. GH stimulates protein synthesis and increases lipolysis to provide energy for tissue growth.
- Some children's growth rate is much lower than normal children of the same age. Experiments have found that HGH injection can improve the problem and allow children to grow up normally. For those who suffer from growth hormone deficiency, this is obviously good news. Therefore, HGH treatment was born.
- The mechanism of GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone) can lead to the secretion of HGH during sleep. Again, this process stimulates the production of somatostatin. Somatostatin is also known as GHIH (Growth Hormone Inhibitory Hormone), which is a peptide hormone that usually regulates the endocrine system and inhibits the secretion of glucagon and insulin.
- Human Growth Hormone 191AA enhances anabolism (a collection of metabolic pathways that allow the construction of molecules from smaller molecules) and promotes the growth of human cells, which in turn increases the proliferation rate of these cells.
How Can HGH Help You?
Because HGH can stimulate cell growth, it can help improve the muscle mass of athletes and people who recover from injury. Since the 1980s, many athletes have been using this naturally-occurring hormone to improve their exercise and fitness levels. Used in conjunction with normal training and diet methods, many athletes feel that their performance can be improved by using HGH.
In addition, HGH is believed to be able to resist many common signs of aging, including weak bones, decreased thinking and memory skills, deterioration of skin tone and muscle weakness. It is also believed that it can slow down the development of heart disease.
The following is the benefits of HGH 191AA
- Increase muscle by increasing the speed of natural cell replacement.
- By promoting muscle regeneration, it enhances the ability to recover from strenuous exercise and other injuries.
- Repair injuries caused by sports, exercise and work.
- Reduce fat. Because HGH stimulates the decomposition of fat in the body, it is especially suitable for reducing fat around the abdomen.
- Strengthen the immune system and reduce the occurrence of colds, coughs and other minor diseases.
- Improve your sports and personal performance, give you greater endurance, greater work ability and longer-term competition ability.
If you want to improve physical strength, improve resistance or get a good figure, it is very important to take the correct dose of HGH 191AA. Excessive intake of HGH may lead to completely opposite results. Some users like to use HGH in combination with other supplements and steroids to improve the overall effect of HGH.
It is generally recommended that you take 4 to 6 IU of HGH per day. (1IU equals 3mg.) This is the dose you use to gain weight and reduce aging. This seems to be a lot, but HGH does not last long before it no longer works in the body-this is called the half-life.
As with any supplement, it is very important that you strictly follow the dosage instructions given. Remember, eating more does not mean better. It is recommended that you take HGH in the morning, because the body's own HGH production will work at night, allowing your body to grow and repair itself during sleep.