What Is HMG Peptide
HMG peptide, with the full name of human menotrophins gonadotrophin, is a synthetic peptide that is suitable for men or women with fertility problems. Initially, HMG peptide were invented to help women conceive. It can trigger the production of FSH(Follicle Stimulating Hormone) and LH(Luteinizing Hormone) in a woman’s body, making her more likely to ovulate. Nowadays, it is also used by men. In male patients, it has the ability to increase the production of natural testosterone, can help treat male hypogonadism and male infertility. Please HMG 75IU injection under the supervision of a doctor. Your doctor will determine the appropriate time, dosage and frequency of injections.
What Are Different Effects of HMG on Men and Women
Treatment of Female Infertility
This medicine can help women increase their chances of getting pregnant. HMG 75iu injection can help the normal development of eggs in the female ovaries and stimulate the release of healthy and mature eggs.
Treatment of Male Hypogonadism
HMG peptide acts as the male sex hormone testosterone, so it can increase male sperm production. In male patients, it has the ability to increase the production of natural testosterone. Those who suffer from male health problems (including testicular malnutrition) usually find that during HMG treatment, they have a stronger sex drive and more energy.
Treatment of Male Infertility
Male infertility may be due to insufficient sex hormones in men, which can affect sperm health and sperm count. Human menotrophins gonadotrophin has the effect of male hormone testosterone, which can increase the quantity and quality of sperm. This helps the normal functioning of male sexual organs and treats infertility.
Improve Muscle Mass
The loss of testosterone often plays an important role in sexual dysfunction. It also hinders men in other ways because they lose vitality, muscle mass and youthful appearance. Therefore, HMG can be used to help the body restore body functions and improve sexual health after receiving anabolic steroid treatment. After using anabolic steroids to increase muscle mass, testicular problems are common. People who want to avoid these problems can start treatment with HMG peptide after stopping anabolic steroid treatment.
More About HMG Peptide
HMG can stimulate the production of sex hormone. For women, its role is to trigger the ovaries, leading to increased secretion of LH and FSH hormones. HMG peptides are given by injection to women receiving assisted reproductive care. HMG 75iu contains a higher concentration of LH and FSH compound, so it will get higher ovarian stimulation in one cycle after injection. For men, HMG peptides can be used as a substitute for HCG therapy. Through the pituitary gland, LH and FSH hormones act as testes to stimulate the level of pill hormones. HMG peptides help the body’s recovery process after anabolic steroid treatment.
- It should be injected under the supervision of a doctor. Your doctor will determine the appropriate time, dosage and frequency of injections according to your purpose of taking.
- For women, the dosage used is maintained or reduced according to the diameter of the follicle. For men, the dose adjustment depends on the serum ketone level.
- Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor if you have ever had heart disease, ovarian cysts, or thyroid disease.
- Be aware of all other medicines you are taking, as many of them may reduce the effectiveness of the medicine or change the way it works.
- Contraindicated during pregnancy or breastfeeding. While taking this medicine, you should avoid drinking alcohol or you must follow the dietary recommendations of your doctor.
- The most common side effects of this medicine include headache, pain at the injection site, allergic reaction at the injection site, and abdominal swelling or pain. If these bother you or seem serious, please seek help from your doctor.
Gonadotropins(Gn) are glycoprotein hormones that regulate vertebrate gonadal development and promote the production and secretion of sex hormones. Gonadotropins mainly include FSH and LH, both of which work synergistically to stimulate the development of germ cells in the ovary or testis and the production and secretion of sex hormones.
FSH can stimulate the development of follicles and promote the secretion of estrogen. It can also stimulate the development of male convoluted tubules and promote sperm production. LH can cause ovulation, promote luteinization and secretion of progesterone, and also stimulate the male testicular stromal cells to secrete testosterone, so LH is also called interstitial cell stimulating hormone(ICSH). These two hormones are protamines with similar chemical structures. It is difficult to separate the two completely. HMG is such peptide with the activity of both.