What Is NSI-189
NSI-189 is a neurogenic compound, a new type of neurogenic antidepressant, which can promote the development and growth of new neurons or brain cells. It is an experimental ad potential antidepressant that is being studied for the treatment of major depression(MDD) as well as cognitive impairment and neurodegeneration. NSI 189 nootropic has the ability to stimulate the growth of hippocampal neutral stem cells. This part of the brain is believed to be responsible for retaining and recalling long-term and short-term memories. It can also be said that NSI-189 has the ability to “grow the brain” by stimulating the growth of new neural stem cells. NSI 189 tends to stimulate neurogenesis, the growth of new brain-cells, and increase the total volume of the hippocampus. The effect on the hippocampus is thought to be how drugs help regulate mood and induce antidepressant responses.
NSI 189 Benefits
- Improve depression.
- Improve mood, create a positive emotional background, get happiness and pleasure from daily activities and the environment.
- Significant improvement in short-term and long-term memory, and improved ability to learn and remember new information.
- Cognitive ability is significantly improved.
- Improve behavioral response.
- Reduce anxiety.
- Eliminate insomnia, promote falling asleep and getting up in the morning.
- Reduce the urge to smoke.
- The ability to control continued emotions after stopping the drug.
- Speaking and writing skills are more fluent.
- Improve memory energy.
- Sharpness of vision.
- Solve logical and emotional difficulties.
- Improve sexual enjoyment and quality of life.
- Stay social and interactive easily.
- Enhance confidence and improve life decision-making.
- Stimulate neurogenesis, improve cognitive impairment, and reverse the brain degeneration of the human hippocampus.
- Enhance executive functions.
- If administered within six hours, the effects of stroke can be reduced.
- Protect and stimulate nerve growth.
- Reduce and relieve the symptoms of Angel Syndrome.
- Improve the pain and symptoms of neuropathy.
- Improve thinking clarity.Improve mental concentration.
So far, there is no recommended dose for NSI 189 because there are not enough clinical trials and related studies to find a feasible standard dose. Therefore, it is recommended to consult a healthcare provider before deciding to take this substance.
The information available about the optimal dosage comes from completed clinical trials and personal use feedback. The dosage mentioned ranges from 40mg to 120mg per day. It is recommended to start with the lowest dose and from there when needed.
NSI-189 nootropic is a drug from pyrazine and nicotinamide. Random and controlled trials have shown that NSI-189 can stimulate neuronal cell production. In a controlled animal experiment, it was found that NSI nootropic can increase the hippocampus volume by nearly 20%, so it can not only inhibit but also reverse the behavioral symptoms of depression. The hippocampus of the brain is responsible for spatial control and consolidation of short-term memory to long-term memory. In other words, NSI-189 phosphate is designed to improve mood by stimulating the growth of new neurons in the hippocampus.
NSI-189 works by binding to glucocorticoid receptors, which can lead to a decrease in the cortisol circulation. Cortisol is an adrenal hormone, especially a stress hormone, which is usually involved in regulating the body’s response to changes in stress. It is also usually associated with most stress-related neuropsychiatric disease and depression.
Test have shown that NSI-189 phosphate solves three important factors, including neurogenesis, neurotransmission, and hippocampal volume. Therefore, it may help promote helthy cell density, thereby improving cognitive ability, promoting the healthy growth of new neuronal cells, improving neuronal cell function, and repairing damaged areas of the brain. It can also relieve depression, treat post-traumatic stress disorder, take care of age-related cognitive conditions, treat Alzheimer’s disease, combat and reverse the symptoms of MDD and other diseases.