What Is PEG-MGF
PEG-MGF(PEGylated mechanical growth factor) peptide is a derivative form of IGF-1(insulin-like growth factor-1), which can stimulate myoblasts to divide and allow muscle fibers to fuse and mature. This is a process necessary for adult muscle growth. The difference between IGF-1 and MGF is that MGF stimulates the division of myoblasts by stimulating different receptors. Studies have shown that PEG-MGF helps increase the number of muscle stem cells, so they are more likely to fuse and become part of adult muscle cells. It can lower cholesterol and total body fat, enhance immune function, strengthen bones, and improve wound healing rate.
Introduction of Mechano Growth Factor MGF
MGF (IGF-1Ec) comes from damaged muscle cells in the body, more importantly, the muscles you have exercised. What makes mechano growth factor popular with bodybuilders or athletic athletes is its role in muscle growth. MGF activates stem cells and increases the up-regulation of protein synthesis, directly acting on muscles that have undergone intense training, which can increase muscle recovery and speeds up muscle growth. Mechanical growth factor (MGF) is an anabolic peptide found in muscles, bones, tendons, nerves and heart tissues after increased stress, which can increase the proliferation of stem cells in a given tissue, thereby making recovery faster.
The harder you train your muscles, the more times you will tear muscle fibers. This is the cause of soreness a day or two after exercise. The body naturally releases Mechano growth factor located in the muscles to act on damaged tissues.Without MGF, the damaged muscle cells will die and you will become smaller and smaller. Without this function, your muscles will be wasted. After muscle damage, MGF can pulse to replenish the stem cell bank in muscle tissue.
Advantages of PEG-MGF Peptide
If you inject MGF synthetically, it will stimulate the satellite cells to fully mature. By increasing the pulse, the whole process can be speeded up. In other words, your muscles recover faster than naturally released MGF. Over time, your muscles will get bigger because you have more MGF. You also don't rely much on what your body naturally releases.
PEG refers to polyethylene glycol. Due to the relatively short half-life of MGF (5-7 minutes), MGF is pegylated. The addition of PEG groups is a safe and effective method to extend the half-life of MGF to 48-72 hours. Conveniently, the PEG group does not bind to other substances in the body, but is rapidly excreted through urination. The effect of MGF without PEG will be poor, and it will exit the system quickly with no time for normal operation. PEG-MGF is an excellent addition to any athlete's tool arsenal, and can do work on specific muscle groups that are lacking. Once the muscle group is trained and the muscle cells are destroyed, PEG-MGF can be used. After a few hours, it will repair and grow damaged muscle fibers, thus exaggerating the overall efficiency of muscle growth and repair.
Functions of PEG-MGF
- First, MGF is used for diseases that require anabolic enhancement, including bone and soft tissue repair (for example, tendons, ligaments, muscles) after injury, sarcopenia (muscular atrophy), stroke or heart attack. MGF is particularly useful for individuals who need to enhance their recovery ability and muscle building after eccentric muscle load.
- PEG-MGF peptide can produce an effect similar to IGF-1, resulting in improved muscle repair, enhanced fat metabolism and overall increase in lean body mass.
- PEG-MGF solves the problem of having to inject protein into each muscle to optimize hypertrophy by increasing the plasma half-life of MGF and allowing a single intravenous injection instead of multiple intramuscular injections.
- MGF can improve heart function after a heart attack by reducing pathological hypertrophy. Compared with untreated rats, rats treated with PEG-MGF showed better hemodynamics and less heart remodeling.
- Bone repair and growth. PEG-MGF peptide can increase the bone repair rate by promoting the proliferation of osteoblasts (a cell that mineralizes bones).
- Protect cartilage. Studies have shown that MGF can improve the function of cartilage cells, and cartilage cells are mainly responsible for cartilage health and deposition.Studies in mice have shown that MGF promotes the migration of chondrocytes from bone development to bones to cartilage, thereby playing a role.
- Dental applications. Cell culture studies of human periodontal ligament cells have shown that PEG-MGFpeptide can improve the differentiation of osteoblasts. These factors can help improve the repair of the ligament that connects the tooth to the bone, and can provide an alternative method to replace tooth extraction and Implanted teeth. So that people can retain their natural teeth after being injured.
- Potential neuroprotective effect. Higher levels of MGF help reduce the effects of age-related neuronal degeneration, which causes mice to retain their cognitive functions and achieve the best cognitive performance at an old Treatment with MGF can also improve muscle weakness and reduce motor neuron loss.