What Is Tesamorelin
Tesamorelin is a synthetic peptide consisting of 44 amino acids of hGRF with the addition of a trans-3-Hexenoic acid group. It is mainly used to treat lipodystrophy associated with HIV. Tesamorelin has been shown to reduce lipodystrophy in HIV-infected people. Tesamorelin can be administered subcutaneously and has a significant effect on glucose and lipid metabolism, but it has nothing to do with the increase in serum aminotransferase or clinically obvious acute liver injury during treatment.
Mechanism of Action
Tesamorelin is a compound based on the N-terminal modification of the 44 amino acid sequence of human GHRH. This modified synthetic form is more effective and stable than natural peptides. Compared with human GHRH, it is also more resistant to cleavage by aminopeptidase. It can stimulate the synthesis and release of endogenous GH, as well as increase the level of insulin-like growth factors. Then, the increased GH binds to receptors present on various body organs and regulates body composition. This regulation is mainly due to the combination of anabolic and lipolytic mechanisms. However, it has been discovered that the main mechanism for tesamorelin to reduce body fat is lipolysis, which then reduces triglyceride levels.
How to Use Tesamorelin Correctly
- Tesamorelin injection is a powder that can be mixed with the liquid provided by your medicine and injected subcutaneously. It is usually injected once a day. Use tesamorelin injection at about the same time every day. Follow the instructions on the prescription label carefully, and ask the doctor or pharmacist to explain any parts you don’t understand, Use tesamorelin injection exactly as directed. Don’t use it more or less, or use it more than prescribed by your doctor.
- Before using tesamorelin injection for the first time, please read the manufacturer information came with the medicine.
- This medicine is injected under your skin, usually in the abdomen or stomach. Don’t inject the medicine into bruises, scar tissue or the belly button. Don’t inject tesamorelin into any area where there was a hard lump in the previous injection. Please choose a different area for each injection to help prevent bruising and irritation. Keep track of the area where tesamorelin was injected and do not inject it into the same area twice in a row.
- After mixing and before injection, always check tesamorelin injection. The solution should be clear and colorless without any particles. If it is colored, turbid, contains particles or the expiration date on the bottle has passed. Don’t use tesamorelin injection.
- Users need to ensure that they understand these aspects. How to prepare injections? Use disposable syringes correctly. Hoe to give an injection. How long is the injection stable?
- Please use a new needle and syringe every time you inject this medicine.
- Do not reuse syringes or needles, and do not share needles with others. Even if the needle is changed, do not share the syringe with others. Sharing needles and syringes can lead to the spread of certain diseases. Mix the remaining tesamorelin injection, the excess liquid, and the used needles and syringes in a puncture-proof container made of hard plastic or metal with a lid. Do not throw used needles or syringes in the trash can.
Precautions Before Using Tesamorelin
Before using this medicine, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it, or if you have other allergic reactions. This medicine may contain inactive ingredients, which may cause allergic reactions or other problems. You can contact your pharmacist for more detailed information. Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially cancer, diabetes, tumor, hypothalamic or pituitary problems.
Do not use this drug during pregnancy. It may harm an unborn baby. If you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant, please tell your doctor immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not keep outdated medicines or medicines that are no longer needed.
- Ask your healthcare professional what you should do with any medicines that you do not use.
- Store the kit of tesamorelin vials in the refrigerator. Don’t freeze. Protect the medicine from direct sunlight. You must store sterile water for injections, syringes and needle boxes at room temperature. Keep each box tightly closed.
- Use the mixed solution immediately, and discard any unused solution or mixture.
- Throw used needles and syringes into a hard, airtight container to prevent needle punctures.
- Please keep this container away from children and pets. Because many containers are not resistant to children, young children can easily open them. In order to protect young children from poisoning, be sure to lock the safety helmet and immediately put the medicine in a safe place.
Why Choose Megaman
- Any inquiry will be replied within 24 hours.
- Strict selection of raw materials.
- We are always committed to quality, supply and service.
- Reasonable and competitive price, short delivery time. Purchase tesamorelin for sale from Megaman now, feel free to inquiry us for the best price.